Saturday, January 4, 2003

Nursery Progress



The baby's room is coming together more now!  

Mom & Dad were here over the weekend and helped a lot.  Dad & Jeremy fixed the ceiling fan.   Mom & Dad hung up the absolutely adorable shades and valance that Mom made.   And, Mom & I went to Hobby Lobby and found 2 really cute shelves.  I painted them last night, and Dad sanded them this morning to make them look antiqued.   They look good.  

Mom is going to make quilted wall hanging out of the fabric scraps to hang on one of them, and she bought a bunch of antique looking toys to put on them too.  

We found some foam chunky stamps too, so I may do the ceiling like I did in Annah's room.  I'm happy with how cute the room is turning out!

     Baby is still moving a lot, though I haven't been able to tell in the past day or two which way the baby is facing, because the kicks and pokes have been all over my belly.  I go back to the doctor on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment