~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Making a decision to have a child -- it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone
"~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Making a decision to have a child -- it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone
"~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It makes me sad to think that this might be the last time I will be pregnant. I don't know how many children we will have, but there is a very real possibility that I will never be pregnant again. And, now I am getting close enough to the end of this pregnancy that I could, feasibly, labor at any moment. Each time I feel this baby move, it could be the last time I feel a tiny kick inside of me. There is no other feeling like that in the world, I am sure! And, there certainly is no other experience like being pregnant...to carry this miracle of creation and wonder inside of my own body! I don't have the words to describe it; my head and heart are full.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Babies are such a nice way to start people." ~ Don Herold
"~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Babies are such a nice way to start people." ~ Don Herold
"~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment