Friday, January 31, 2003

Hiccup!


     The baby had hiccups today!  I always read and hear about pregnant women feeling their babies have hiccups, and I've really only noticed it a couple times.  I wondered how these women knew it was hiccups and not just kicking, but it was very rhythmic.  It was kind of funny, actually.
     
I must have sounded quite distraught in my entries last week, as several caring people e-mailed with encouraging words, experiences, and advice about epidural vs. natural labor.  Thanks ya'll!  I really am feeling better and not so worried about labor now.  

My concern was really brought on because of another problem I was having, which is now resolved--thankfully!  So, unless my doctor sees reason for concern, I am still planning to try not to be induced, and to deliver without drugs.  That's the goal, so we'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment