Monday, January 20, 2003

Feeling Uncomfortable



     I thought our Labor & Delivery Expectations Review class was supposed to be tonight.  Then I noticed yesterday that the pamphlet said Monday, January 21st.  I called and found out it is actually happening on the 21st, which is tomorrow--Tuesday.  I'm really looking forward to going!!
     
I have developed a not-so-lovely, not-so-comfy "side effect" of pregnancy which has been really bugging me over the past several days.   Now, I am concerned if it is going to affect my labor/delivery.  I guess I will have to talk to Dr. W about it Thursday at my appointment.
     
I'm having trouble sleeping all the way through the night now.   Part of that might be because I slept in the guestroom the past 3 nights since Jeremy is sick.  It is really hard to turn over though; I just can't do it in my sleep.  So, I have to halfway wake up just to switch sides.  A genuinely comfortable position is virtually nonexistent these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment