Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Got the Grumps



     I have some weird mood stuff going on.  Last night, I was super edgy and grumpy.  This morning I had this weird anxiety washing over me.   I had to get out of the house, because I was just sitting around feeling freaked out about nothing.  So, I took Annah to Wal-Mart, even though I have to go back into town again this afternoon.  I did buy some necessity items for the baby though: diapers, Balmex, gas drops, cotton balls, Vaseline, an organizer for the closet, etcetera.   I noticed they had some neat mobiles and infant gyms for good prices.  I resisted temptation for today, and decided to get them next time I go if they're still on sale. ;)  I updated our registry online at Baby Center, and created a new one a Babies 'R Us yesterday.  Hopefully, going to church tonight will help me get out of this ouchy mood! :<

No comments:

Post a Comment