Friday, January 24, 2003

Making Our Plans



Feeling the baby move is so comforting these days.  I am worrying too much about how the labor is going to go, and it helps me remember what is really important when I feel the baby move.   Annah even saw & felt it move today, which was the first she'd actually been paying attention at the right time.  Her eyes got really big, and she gasped.   She was pretty amazed by it.     
Jeremy doesn't want me to have an epidural.  I'm not saying I do want to, but I think it's interesting that he doesn't want me to.  He says he feels like it is too risky since it is in the spinal area.  I totally agree, and that is part of the reason I don't want to have one.  I know I just need to keep thinking strong, and be determined to try it without drugs again, since that is what I really want.   And hey, it is supposed to be easier the second time around!  Piece of cake, right?  Speaking of cake, I think I'll go bake one...mmmm!

----------------------
     
I preregistered at the hospital today!  It made me feel better after I did it, though I'm not exactly sure why.  
     
Still to do:
     ~ finish packing my hospital bags
     ~ wash burp cloths, receiving blankets, and other baby clothes
     ~ figure out how to put the belt back in the carseat right
     ~ hang shelves in Baby's room
     ~ finish putting cradle together in our room
     ~ buy a baby book

No comments:

Post a Comment