Thursday, September 8, 2016

Shiny Smiles

The girls had an orthodontist appointment today, so I got to pick them up from school and take them. I think their shiny smiles are beautiful.


Annah chose school colors for her bands and chains, since homecoming is coming soon.  Blue on the top and white on the bottom.

Sylvia went with all silver again...matches everything.  

The girls' appointment didn't take too long, since they were the first ones there after lunch.  We were ready to drive through and get food for them to eat on the way back to school, when Annah realized we were done much earlier than I'd told her and she would get back in time to take a test she hadn't studied for yet!  So we decided to go in and eat a Culver's and then go back to school.  Annah will study tonight and take her test tomorrow.  I'm happy we got a little "extra" time together today.


 A great reminder I came across today...

No comments:

Post a Comment