Caeden's Star Wars obsession is pretty well known by those around us, and he has shared some great conversations with other fans.
Our friend Ben recently decided to get rid of all his Star Wars action figures. He is getting ready to move and didn't want to sell them, but wanted them to go to someone he know would enjoy them as much as he did. He chose Caeden as the lucky recipient of most of them.
Caeden did give him a little bit of money,
but surely nothing close to what Ben could've made selling the items.
There're some really cool ships--about each of which Caeden can tell you ridiculously obscure details. (I don't even know how to spell the names of them. For example, he is holding Sebulba's pod racer in this picture. I do know who Sebulba is, and remember the pod racing scene in one of the newer movies, but I had to Google how to spell Sebulba.)
Lots of cool characters, and even some trading cards.
And one very happy boy.
I hope one day he will learn how to give to bless others, without thinking of his own gain.
Thank you, Ben.
No comments:
Post a Comment