Second tech rehearsal for Willy Wonka tonight! It went amazingly well!
The Bucket Family
Mr. and Mrs. Bucket had a very formal way of nodding/curtseying goodbye to each other.
"Well, you see, Mike and I were..." Mrs. Teavee explains how Mike found the golden ticket, but is rudely interrupted by her son.
In one scene, Sylvia plays one of the squirrels that opens nuts in Wonka's Nut Room.
Mike Teavee has been shrunk by Wonkavision!
"He's barely 10 inches tall!"
Teavees and Beaugregardes taking their bows.
I'm not sure I've ever been part of any show that has been this well-prepared and relaxed at this point the week of performances. Tonight's rehearsal went so well that Ann canceled tomorrow's! We're feeling really good about that, especially since the forecast is predicting it will be 104 tomorrow. But, we're also feeling really good about the show!












No comments:
Post a Comment