Friday, July 6, 2012

In the Pits


Jeremy had a new opportunity today, and I'm pretty sure he was lovin' it!!  My cousin Scott, who is a Corvette engineer for GM, invited Jeremy to spend the day in the pits at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Scott has a friend who works for Stevenson Motorsports who was able to get them in to "pretty much have the run of the place," as Scott put it.  I can't imagine what he saw, but he did call me from the track so I could hear the cars whizzing by, and it was pretty cool! 

They also stopped at Fastimes GoKart Racing, and did a quick race themselves.  Sounds like a fun time for the guys!  I can't remember the last time I saw Jeremy grinning so big--both with anticipation to go, and with satisfaction after they returned.  Thank you, Scott, for giving Jeremy this opportunity and a fun day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment