This is life in Illinois right now.
I tried again to do an online lesson with Carly today. This time we tried Google Meet. It worked about the same as Zoom. Just not a strong enough WiFi connection for us.
This past week I've had fun making this set of bright colored bags, just trying to use up cotton yarn. I really love how they turned out! I'm going to give them away to some friends who left compliments on them. I'm coming to realize people don't really want to buy crocheted items.
I made this bag during the first week of the stay-at-home order. It was very tedious and unlike anything I've ver made before, and it gave me a great sens of accomplishment to make it. I'm keeping it for myself, because even if someon liked it and thought they wanted it, no one would ever want to pay for the tens of hours I put into it.
No comments:
Post a Comment