After a week or so of the shelter-in-place order, I asked Jeremy to get me a set of bluetooth headphones when he went to the store. With him working from home, and all 3 kids doing school from home, I need to try to stay quiet and out of their way. These headphones have been so helpful, because I'm used to listening to music or audiobooks or podcasts or something all day long when I'm home by myself.
I'm listening to this today:
This afternoon I went out with Caeden so he could practice driving. It was interesting how many people we saw at and around the school when I had him make the drive he will make the most.
I also went for a drive with Sylvia, and we got some photos in the cool tree row outside of Anchor.
We also found a flat, straight, lonely country road where she could skateboard for an hour with no one but me watching her or commenting while she tries to learn. It has been a v y emotional day, and she literally needed to blow off some steam. I hope it helped.
No comments:
Post a Comment