I apologize for the lack of posting over the past many months. Sometimes I get to busy and get behind and post a month's worth of posts at a time. Sometimes (like this time) I have trouble with Blogger. I finally figured out that the trouble I've been having with Blogger for the past year and a half is from having too many Google accounts signed in on one device! If I sign out of all accounts, then Blogger works just fine! Of course it gets confused with 10 different accounts wanting to be signed in! Anyway...hopefully with that figured out and my being home and nonessential during this pandemic, I will get caught up. Not that I will have that much content now...since everything is canceled.
It is such a weird feeling of waiting.
Jeremy took advantage of a BOGO iPhone deal through Verizon last week, and yesterday my new phone arrived. Here is a photo I accidentally took with it while I was setting it up. Annah is working on getting my "old" phone set up to use as hers. Caeden's first phone will arrive in a few days.
This morning it was absolutely gorgeous outside, and Caeden and I went for a walk around the village.
Love this teenager!
This afternoon, Sylvia spent some time with her skateboard.
While she rode in the road, I pulled last fall's leaves out of the flower beds in front of our house and filled a whole trash can. It was such a beautiful day to be outside!
This evening, as Caeden was getting warmed up for his guitar lesson, he played a few songs for me. I love how slow and mellow this one is!
No comments:
Post a Comment