My mom is using her time at home to sew masks. I asked her to make us some and she sent us these. It is so odd that we need these if we are going to go anywhere. Thank you Mom!
The kids are in a cycle of staying up until about 1or 2am and sleeping until 11am or later--unless they have a Zoom meeting at 10am. Jeremy and I are too old to keep that kind of a schedule. And we try not to be too annoyed when this much junk is left strewn about the living room. This is such a weird, weird time, and I am so thankful that they are spending time together and leaning on one another and getting this time to bond and be there for and with each other to go through this together.
We have enjoyed having the Wii back at home! A little Just Dance happened today! Good for some laughs and some exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment