Saturday, April 4, 2020

I had promised Caeden I'd make him biscuits and gravy after wrestling season was over, and I hadn't gotten around to it--until today.

When we get "bored" around here, we send our family group goofy SnapChat photos and we all laugh.


The girls and I colored Easter eggs today!  We used lemon juice instead of vinegar.  It worked really fast and the colors were pretty and intense.  


Sylvia joined a dozen of her Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp friends today for a Zoom concert.  Each of them played a Bach solo for the others. So many of them are having concerts, recitals, tours, auditions, competitions and lessons canceled right now, I thought it was such a wonderful beautiful way for them to connect and console one another.


Annah practiced her makeup skills this afternoon when she needed a break from school work.  



No comments:

Post a Comment