I gave the kids advanced warning last night that I wanted a picture of the 3 of them before school today on their last day. Even with notice, it was an experience...
Ok, we did get some good ones.
I got this picture in a text from Mr. Marchese today. 8th grade promotion was tonight, and he had to play tuba with the band for the processional and recessional since neither of his tuba players would be available. So, he gave Annah the job of conducting. She looked nervous during practice.
Tracie was working, so Miles came up to our house for supper and to go to promotion. He looked sharp, so we had to take pictures for his mom!
Good lookin' buddies!
Caeden is is at the top of his 7th grade class, so was a Marshall for 8th grade promotion. He and Kaelan served tonight in the same way Annah and James served as Honor Guards for high school commencement.
RJHS 8th graders and 7th grade Marshalls

The best picture I got of Caeden in his marshall robe includes Mr. Marchese as photobomber.
Annah conducting Grand March from Wales as the 8th graders file into the gym.
The JH Choir sang Breakaway, and the band played The Incredibles.
Grateful for another school year coming to a close. Thank you, Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment