Thursday, May 24, 2018

1st Day of Summer

The lavendar lilacs are blooming now too.  Walking out our back door, it smells SO good!!!

The kids and I planned to leave home around 8am today, but waited a couple hours for my ibuprofen to kick in and make my headache tolerable for driving.  We hit the road around 10am Illinois time. 

We arrived at my parents' house just minutes before Tessa got off the bus this afternoon, and we waited at the end of the driveway for her!

Tessa and Annah went straight to the piano when we got inside.



Gram gave Caeden a funny pair of boxers!

We have a family "custom," I guess...

We had supper and swimming, and after everyone else had gone to bed, I took the girls to Walmart.  Annah needs a new swimsuit.  We didn't fine one, but they found these Massive Googly Balls...and were highly entertained!


 They played all the guilt trips..."Mom, you always say you miss buying us toys!"  "Mom, will you buy us these toys?" Of course we had to buy them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment