Monday, November 14, 2016

Yesterday was a "big" day for me.  Fortunately, it passed quietly, with only sweet and kind wishes from friends and people I love.  I remember my parents' 40th birthdays, and they included a black cake with tombstones and a visit from the grim reaper and his giant sickle.  I'm very thankful there were no such surprises for me. Jeremy took the 5 of us out to Red Lobster on Saturday night, and that was a nice gift.

There was a giant supermoon that was supposedly the most spectacular in years.

Caeden started out this Monday with one of his new Star Wars t-shirts.  He now has enough that he plans to wear one every day this week.

Sylvia is plugging along with physical therapy on her knee.  She is ready to be over it, but is doing pretty well keeping up with her exercises 2-3 times a day at home.

I am just so stinkin' proud of this guy!  Tonight Jeremy coached the very first official wrestling practice of the Ridgeview High School wrestling team!  He has 6 wrestlers--3 freshman, 2 sophomores, and a senior.  Two of these guys have no wrestling experience at all, and the others have a variety of experience.  It is very exciting!!!

Sylvia played a little trumpet tonight, and is thinking she may play with the HS pep band in a few weeks. 

Fun times at our house these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment