I had fun helping with worship on Sunday morning.
The kids and I were at McDonald's for a quick supper Tuesday, and I may have taken a little lick of Annah's ice cream cone as Caeden was handing it to her. She was not happy, and decided to hide in the corner while eating the rest of it.
Sylvia had a physical therapy appointment this morning at 6:30 a.m.!!! When we scheduled it, we chose that time thinking she wouldn't have to miss any school. But later we realized she didn't have school at all today! She was a trooper. The therapist, Tessa, was really sweet and encouraged her a lot. And, our awesome friend, Pastor Celia (who happens to work in occupational therapy) brought us peppermint mochas to help us wake up!
I came across this somewhere, and it is cracking me up!!!!!!
As I was discussing Caeden's laundry habits with him today, I used visual aids to help illustrate my point about leaving items turned inside out and all twisted upon themselves.

No comments:
Post a Comment