Saturday, November 26, 2016

Portraits of the Kids

My parents have been asking for new portraits of the kids.  Apparently I haven't taken new ones for 4 years?!  I doubt it's been that long, but a couple weekends ago we squeezed out a little bit of time on a gorgeous fall Saturday afternoon/evening to take a few hurried shots.

I think this one is my favorite of Sylvia.







Sometimes she doesn't hide the sass!



And she has a goofy side too.













Annah got the golden hour time slot.  But I don't know enough about how to use my camera to do a great job with it.













This guy doesn't like the pressure of pictures.  He's still pretty cute though.





He always yawns when I'm taking pictures of him, but tries to smile through it.

My boy.


By the time I was ready for all 3 of them at the same time, the sun was rapidly setting.  I focusing mostly on avoiding glare on their glasses and didn't even notice the face Annah was making.


Uh...???

Here they are doing their Chandler smiles (FRIENDS fans will know what I mean, or here's a clip.)

It is a little easier than when he was a toddler.  I think?


They do have nice faces.



Here's a good one.

But this is my favorite.  It's a real, true, current representation of these kids.

They are pretty great.

The girls were both wearing shrug sweaters I made them, and wanted pics together.








SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment