This afternoon, Eric and Marti had us over for dessert and games. We had a great time, and were SO happy to spend some time together!!!
Andrew showing Uncle Jeremy his biceps
Tony arm wrestling Uncle Jeremy
Lucy decorated the table!
We asked Grandpa for a picture with the kids.
This is the actual picture, before cropping:
And there were a few like this in the process too.
The granddaughters!
Anrew and I played a very long game of Battleship. Tony allied with Andrew and went back and forth from his side and mine in order to help him.
The annual family game of Pounce was played!
Joey told Uncle Jeremy about all his favorite music.
Lucy and I put on our Battleship hats to help us think!
She poses like a teenager!
And she loves it when Uncle Jeremy puts her up in the air!
I'm so thankful we could give thanks with and for our family today!
No comments:
Post a Comment