Thursday, November 3, 2016

What in the world?

It doesn't seem like November.  Tuesday, November 1, it reached 82 degrees!  I'm ok with that!

This week, I decided to create a blog to go on my business website that will be for my crochet stuff--whether it is for sale or not.  It will be linked on my website, but it is also found directly at: http://blog.craftedwithcare.boutique 


Last night, our family watched the Cubs play the Indians in the final game of the World Series.  Jeremy went to bed sometime between 9 and 10, because he says the Cubs always start to lose when he watched and he didn't want to be held responsible for jinxing them.  The girls went to bed around 10 pm, just because they're not really baseball fans and they were tired.

Caeden and I watched the rest of the game, and it was incredible!  It's hard to believe the Cubs actually won, but it was a nail-biting, super exciting game to watch!  
As Harry would say, "Holy Cow!"



No comments:

Post a Comment