The Ridgeview 5th-8th grade Winter Concert was tonight.
It was Caeden's first choir performance! I think these kids are doing really well for 3 months of choir.
This is my favorite of their songs.
VIDEO: Catch a Falling Star
This one was neat because I sang it in junior high choir too! And, Annah sang it when she was in 6th grade choir as well!
VIDEO: Were You There on That Christmas Night
VIDEO: Iko Iko
In 6th grade band, percussionists get to play more instruments than bells. Here Caeden (at the back of the band) is playing snare drum.
Here he is playing bells (at the far left).
Here he is playing timpani!
And here he is featured playing a big metal trashcan!
VIDEO: Trash Cancerto
Sylvia did a very beautiful job singing an incredibly difficult solo at the beginning of In Flanders Fields, but sadly we had a little video problem and didn't get it recorded.
Annah recorded a couple of the other JH choir songs for us, since I was playing piano, and Jeremy was running youth wrestling club practice and missed the whole concert.
VIDEO: Up On The Housetop
VIDEO: I Hope You Dance
JH Band
It's always hard to see Sylvia playing her horn, since she sits right in front of Mr. Marchese as he conducts, and also has her music stand right in front of her face, but I sat over farther to the left this time and could almost see her!
VIDEO: Instant Christmas Spirit
VIDEO: All the Pretty Little Horses
VIDEO: Bugs
1. Fireflies
2. Daddy Long Legs
3. Butterflies
VIDEO: All the Pretty Little Horses
VIDEO: Bugs
1. Fireflies
2. Daddy Long Legs
3. Butterflies
No comments:
Post a Comment