Saturday, May 30, 2015

Another beautiful day in Cozumel

It's another heavenly morning in Cozumel!  We are in our favorite breakfast spot, looking out at the water...




We were totally entertained by these pelicans fishing for their breakfast.

The only slightly annoying thing about eating outdoors is the scavenger birds that are waiting for us to drop or leave some food.  They are troublemakers.


The other day, we were on the beach and didn't have any beach towels.  I went looking for some, but didn't see any nearby.  I knew they kept several at the entertainment hut at our pool, so I just walked back there to get some.  When I got back to the beach, Jeremy had figured out that there were clean towels in the other side of the dirty towel hampers. Makes sense!

We decided to switch things up this morning and sat by the pool in the morning, instead of the beach.



Our little row of swim-out rooms...







Under an umbrella instead of a palm tree...


There's really not a bad view anywhere around this place.

Just lounging'...











Oh hey, there's an iguana sneaking up behind us...

Jeremy tried to make friends, but it was a little skittish once he got really close.


After lunch, we went back to the beach.  It was quiet there this afternoon.



This little hut is where guests can have a massage on the beach. 








I got a little extra sun today.  We're using waterproof sunscreen, but didn't reapply after swimming this morning.  Oops.
I admit I did download the Google Translate app, but have only used it a couple times for silly things like this...


These are the second floor swim-out rooms just above ours.  They have a water slide that goes down to the main pool.





We passed the herb garden every time we walked to the Market Cafe.

Preferred Club rooms on the beach...



I found a "hidden Mickey" even though we're not at Disney.  :)

Evening lights at Market Cafe...



Tonight the buffet was "oriental" food.






Little geckos were running all over the palm tree by our dinner table.  I was totally amused by them.

There was a chocolate fountain with fresh fruit at the buffet tonight!

And, lots of yummy desserts...




The sun set while were eating, so it was more like a moonlight walk along the beach tonight.


There was another wedding happening on the beach tonight.  We enjoyed their music too.  It was more American--an electric violin, a box drum, and a man and woman singing.  

There were lights on under the pier tonight, and in the gazebo too.


Just another day in paradise.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment