Friday, January 13, 2012

"I did it!!!"

The kids have the day off from school (Actually, a 4-day weekend!), and we've just been hanging out at home today.  
We had waffles for breakfast.
The kids played in the snow this morning, and made tunnels in a big drift behind the garage.
They had waffles again for lunch. ;)
Annah has worked on a cross-stitched birthday card for her friend Ashley.  Her party is tomorrow, so she is working diligently to finish it.
Sylvia has been keeping Annah company and reading.

Caeden has been determined to beat this part of Super Mario Galaxy for a while now.  He has had some of us try as Player 2 to help him, but to no avail.  Today, he spent over an hour trying over and over to blow up all of those boxes!  And, finally, he did it!!  He was so excited, he jumped up and down yelling, "I did it!  I did it!"  Congratulations, Caed-bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment