Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Here ya go, Mom.


I promised my mom I'd post pictures of my new (month-old, now) haircut.  In order for me to do that, I actually wanted to DO my hair and makeup, which I do not take much time to very often anymore.  (I know...I've let myself go...blah-blah-blah.  If you knew how many hours of my life I wasted on my hair and makeup in my teens and 20's, you'd be absolutely amazed that I've finally gotten to the point where it's not an obsession anymore!)  Anyway...

Here it is...

Here is the picture I showed my stylist:
(I wish my nose was as small as hers.  My stylist didn't know how to do that, though. ;)

Obviously, I straightened mine today, instead of going curly.  I like it pretty well so far, except I'm not totally sure about the short bangs.  I might let them grow out, because it feels like my 8th grade haircut sometimes.  Haha!  I've even gotten out the curling iron and was really afraid to use it on my bangs for fear they'd look like my 80's bangs! ;)
It is quick, easy, and versatile, so I'm glad.

3 comments:

Joan Householder said...

Keep the bangs! They look great!

Anonymous said...

Not used to seeing you with bangs but I like them.

Carol Foor Watson said...

love the hair style!!

Post a Comment