Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Big Bang Theory

When Jeremy and I first got married, I told him we should never have a tv in our bedroom.  For a long time, we didn't.  For years, even.  Then, at some point, I think my parents gave us a tv and we put one in our bedroom because we had two.  

I didn't want to form the habit of watching TV to fall asleep at night, but it happened somewhere along the way.  Usually, I watch FRIENDS, as we have all 10 seasons on dvd.  They help me fall asleep laughing.

A few weeks ago, though, I got the first disc of The Big Bang Theory on dvd from Netflix.  I liked it right off, and now am working my way through all 4 seasons that are on dvd so far.  To me, it is something that's unlike everything else on tv, in that the characters are so genius yet so real.  It makes me laugh too.  Although, I have trouble falling asleep because I'm so into it!


No comments:

Post a Comment