Thursday, January 26, 2012

100 Day

As the kids were getting ready for school this morning, Caeden realized and announced that it was the 100th day of school!  The younger grades usually do special activities on 100 day, so I'm sure he was excited for it.  
But, Caeden he was happily thinking about it, Annah got a shocked look on her face and then started to tear up!  It took her a minute before she was able to voice the fact that she was surprised the school year is already more than half over.  She is sad time is passing so quickly, and that she is almost done with 5th grade.  That means she is almost finished with elementary school!  That means she will be starting middle school in the fall!  All those thoughts seemed to be hitting her all at that moment and she couldn't contain them.  
I was surprised she felt that way, but I'm very glad she doesn't wish her childhood away.  Precious girl, stay little as long as you can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment