Wednesday, August 21, 2019

1st day of school

Sylvia and Caeden went back to school today--both of them in high school!
We did the traditional 1st day of school pictures on the front porch, and it was a little odd not to have Annah in them.  (She was still in bed.)  We also didn't have backpacks, because they actually left them at school in their lockers yesterday.  But they are ready for this day and year!


First Day of School previous years:
   2018 - 2017 - 2016 - 2015- 2014 - 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009 - 2008 - 2007 - 2006)

Sylvia--Junior

Caeden--Freshman

Sylvia drove, and I watched through the window screen in the front room without them knowing.  I only had a little tear.  I love them so much, and am proud of them, and know they will do great.  They just grow up SO fast; it hurts my momma-heart a little.





No comments:

Post a Comment