Today, Sylvia babysat for a family in Hudson (about 35 minutes away from our house) that Jeremy knows from work. Sylvia drove us to their house, then Jeremy and I took the car and ran errands in town while she was babysitting. (Annah had one of the other cars and went to see the movie Yesterday with Ryan, and they had lunch at Noodles.) Caeden held down the fort at home, probably mostly playing Fortnite.
Jeremy and I went to Lowes first to look at dishwashers. We have the weirdest luck with dishwashers--well, appliances in general, really. I work them pretty hard, running it at least once a day if not more, and I don't hand wash a lot of dishes. I always say, "If it can't go in my dishwasher, it isn't going in my house!" Not completely true, but I really like to be able to sanitize things we drink out of! Anyway...
We pondered buying a Bosch, since we've heard they are a cut above any other kind you can buy. We actually tried to buy something else at Lowes but they didn't have it in stock.
We tooled around until Sherman's opened at 10:00, and walked up to their door just as they were unlocking it. We checked out the range of dishwashers they had, and found this nice G.E. one on a great sale! We can pick it up tomorrow.
We went to Meijer and picked up a few groceries together, then headed towards Sylvia. We stopped for lunch at Green Gables Bar and Grill, and sat at the bar for some onion rings, fries, and really great burgers.
As I checked the SnapChat map to see if I could tell where Annah and Ryan were, I showed Jeremy some fun filters...
People have always said he has a babyface...
And he makes a very pretty lady!
This was the first time I'd ever been to the Hudson area, and Jeremy also drove around Lake Bloomington so I could see it. It was so nice to spend the day together out and about, just the 2 of us.
Sylvia had a great time babysitting, though she did ask me how I ever watched a 1-year-old and a 3-year-old at the same time because it was exhausting. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment