I got a countdown app this summer to keep track of milestones coming up. Today it showed that tomorrow is the first day of school at Ridgeview!
The kids and I all went up to the school today. Sylvia and Caeden took all their books and things and got their lockers set up.
Here's the freshman!
Annah wanted to visit teachers before going off to college, but we arrived while they were eating lunch and didn't want to bother them.
I had to pick up scripts for the fall play in the office, and felt so good when the secretaries gushed over how excited they were that I'm on the sub list now. They gave me my first sub job next Monday. I'll be in HS science for the morning and JH special ed in the afternoon! Jumping in big, but it will be good.
I think all the kids are really, really ready to get back to school! I'm so thankful they love learning!
No comments:
Post a Comment