Thursday, August 22, 2019

Packing up

This morning, I told Annah she could start bringing her  things to take to college downstairs from her closet while I took a shower if she wanted, then I would help her finish.   She made a lot of trips, but she was pretty speedy and was just finishing bringing everything downstairs by herself when I got done showering!  It looks like a lot of stuff, but she's actually done really well planning carefully what to take and what not to take.  Not only does it have to fit in one of our small cars, but her dorm room that she will share with her roommate is only 10'x12'!

Jeremy took us out to Moe's--the restaurant of Annah's choice--this evening, just the 3 of us!  
(Sylvia and Caeden were at marching band practice.)

When we got back home, it was time to load up the car.  Jeremy is really good at this, a gift from his days loading semi trailers for RPS while in college at Cap.  He studies everything that has to fit in the space and kind of plays Tetris in his mind to figure out how everything needs to go in!

It didn't take long, and everything is in!

She's all ready to go to college in the morning!

"Train up a child in the way she should go,
And when she is old she will not depart from it."
- Proverbs 22:6 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment