The kids went back to school today! Summer was fun, but we are ready to return to routine and order.
It didn't hit me until after they'd gotten on the bus and I uploaded the photos and saw how big the kids look in them...
Caeden is in 1st grade, Sylvia in 3rd, and Annah in 5th!
Annah Christine...
It frightens me how lovely she looks here, and how close she is to growing up. I love her so much.
Sylvia Claire...
The same goes for her...She is growing and changing by the minute, and doing it so beautifully. I love her so much.
Caeden Chase...
Even this little rascal is getting bigger and older. I love him so much.
Wow, we are so blessed. I am filled with gratitude for a wonderful
family, community, school, and Lord!
We have a new bus-stop now. Instead of being able to watch down the road and see the bus coming in time to walk outside and get on at our next-door neighbors' driveway, they will have to cross the street in front of our house and walk down to the fire station to get on the bus. There are twice as many kids getting on there too, but I'm sure it will be fine.
It's fun to go back and see the previous years of 1st day posts:
"I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching."
- Proverbs 4:2






No comments:
Post a Comment