Tuesday, January 30, 2018

JH @ Clinton

Until this week, Caeden has been the only wrestler in his class.  2 of his classmates' basketball season ended last week, and they started coming to practice this week.  I think Caeden s glad to have them around on the team. 


Today we went to Clinton for the boys to wrestle Clinton and LeRoy.





Caeden vs. LeRoy @ 122#






Checking in with Coach


  



Winner! 7-0

Hashing things over with Coach Antonio after the match 






Nola was so glad Sylvia came tonight!

I asked Sylvia to take video of Caeden's matches on my phone, and the girls sent selfies to Annah, who was at home doing homework.





 Gracie joined in the fun too!




I just thought this picture I caught of Peyton in action was pretty cool!

 Caeden vs. Clinton

  

 


VIDEO:
Win!  5-2

 Gracie and Nola wanted to go to the bathroom, but Tracie told them to "stay low" when they went in front of people who were watching matches and taking pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment