This evening the JH wrestling team visited Kingsley JH. Pontiac JH's team was also there.
All 3 teams warmed up at the same time, which was kind of funny and definitely chaotic...
Getting some notes from Coach
Warming up
Ready to go
Caeden lost his first match to Pontiac. All of their wrestlers were very tough and strong!
Miss Nola shares the joy wherever she goes.
I love this kid and his smile!
Caeden handled his opponent from Kingsley well.
Well, that is not a position someone wants to stay in for long!
It's a WIN!
I was going to drive to the meet tonight, but when I went out to the garage, I found the Prius was completely dead. Not even a scary indicator light would come on! I think I left it running all day after coming back from walking this morning. So, Tracie drove. Because of that, we decided to take the boys with us, and we stopped at Steak 'n' Shake! The boys played on Miles' tablet a little bit after we ordered.
These guys tried to make double chins, but instead just came up with really scary faces!
Just being silly
Our server had been a wrestler for 9 years, and was so excited to see the boys come in! We had some great wrestling conversations with him!
It was a fun way to end the day--with sweet friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment