Friday, January 5, 2018

We visited Jeremy at work today, and the kids couldn't remember the last time they had visited him at work--almost 5 years ago!

The building looks so much different right now, as the huge atrium is under construction and enclosed with drywall.  It has been that way for over a year now, but should be finished this spring.

 The visitor center has some beautiful new features.


Jeremy recently moved into a new office in order to be closer to his team.  

We enjoyed meeting the people on his team and his boss, Todd, as well.  We had lunch at SalsaRita's, and peeked in the little window in the drywall to see all the scaffolding and construction on the atrium.  It was really nice of Jeremy to take time out of his super busy day to have us visit.  I always enjoy seeing him there. 
When I asked the kids what they thought of his workplace, Annah said, "So fancy!" Sylvia said, "It was very intimidating." and Caeden said, "I was scared to death the whole time.  I didn't want to talk because I was afraid I would say something wrong and Dad would get fired because of me."  That definitely wouldn't happen, but I am glad they could see their dad at work and get a newer perspective of what it is like and what he does for us.
Jeremy will celebrate his 20-year anniversary with the company in a couple months!  I am so thankful for his years of hard work, and to God for this wonderful career that has provided for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment