Today was an interesting day. After 4 days of back pain, I was pretty sure I had a kidney stone. I went to my urologist's office, but they wouldn't help me. So, I went to the ER.
After a few hours there--including several bodily fluid samples, an IV, and my first CT scan--it was determined that I have "some kidney stones" in my left kidney. They sent me home with pain meds and told me to call my urologist.
I keep thinking of this, and at least it makes me laugh...
Jeremy was so wonderful to take half a day off work today to sit in the ER with me. Then he ran home to get the kids' instruments, picked them up at school, took them to their lessons, picked up my prescriptions and shopped for Christmas gifts for Sylvia's friends, got the kids supper, brought the kids home, then he and went to run wrestling practice. And he is quite sick with a respiratory thing this week. He is my Superman.
-------------
On my way home, I was driving down a less frequently traveled country road, when I saw that all these sheep were escaping their pasture and running down the road ahead of me! I drove up the driveway of the farm they were escaping from and told the farmer that his sheep were on the road. He said they had just turned off the electric fence to do some work on it, and the sheep were hungry and broke the fence. He and another guy jumped on their ATV with the sheepdog and herded those sheep back into another pasture very quickly. I was amazed at the sheepdog, and never knew sheep could run so fast!
I took this little video of the sheep escaping. Just now I realized that the song that was on the radio at the time was about shepherds! Hahaha!

No comments:
Post a Comment