Tuesday, December 2, 2014

HS Winter Concert

This evening was the RHS Winter Concert.  Sometime in September, Mr. R. asked Annah if she would be up for the violin feature on the song "Radioactive" along with the choir.  Annah jumped at the chance, because she loves the Pentatonix/Lindsey Stirling version.  When the music came in, Mr. R. realized that it was pretty much the same version and included the cello feature too.  So he asked Sylvia if she thought she would be up for it.  She jumped at the chance too.  The girls were very determined and worked really hard to prepare the difficult piece.  (5 flats!!)  I was proud of them before they ever even played it with the choir.  And I think they did a great job performing it tonight.

(I was playing piano too, so these pics are from a friend.)



Jeremy took this video of the performance. It was so fun to put this together and perform it.

 Tonight the RHS Vocal Jazz Ensemble had their debut performance!  I'm so proud of these kids!  (Half of them have been my private voice students or I've worked with them individually.  They're all special to me.)

Mr. R. and Mr. M. were obviously enjoying jamming with them.


Hugs with Addie after the concert...





No comments:

Post a Comment