Good morning from the cabin on the lake!
Jeremy decided to take a kayak out this morning, and found a life jacket that sort of fit--not without singing the "fat guy in a little coat" song, though.
We all slept in and had a slow morning. I didn't get to sleep until sometime after 2am though, as I'm coming down with a cold in my throat.
Just a few shots around the cabin...
Megan and her mudpie
Lunchtime!
Emily was very happy to see her daddy arrive. Really, she was!
Scott agreed to take the kids out in the paddle boat, for just a minute.
Annah and I took the kids for a ride on the paddle boat.
Sylvia stayed at the beach and read her book.
We passed this sailboat, the Heidi Ho.
Scott and Jeremy went to get wave runners from storage and brought them to the lake!
The kids are taking turns getting rides, and they all LOVE it!!!!
parking the wave runners in the river...
We are really having fun on the water!



























No comments:
Post a Comment