It was an early "rise and shine" today! We enjoyed the hotel's hot breakfast and were getting on their shuttle by 7:30 this morning. The airport was basically just around the corner, and we all got into the van with our bags and got there quickly and easily.
Indy airport is very, very nice and easy to navigate. We had no problems there at all.
After going through security, we found our gate and camped out there for an hour and a half or so. This beautiful window was right next to where we sat.
Someone's a little giddy to get that boarding pass in hand!
Our plane took off at 10am, a beautiful sight below us. Annah didn't know to shut off her iPod, so she capture a bit of the flight just after takeoff while she could still see land.
The girls sat together 3 rows from the back with the daddies (mostly sleeping) behind them.
The boys sat in the first row of coach with the mommies behind them.
Caeden liked looking out the window too.
I was all excited about a fun free app I found that adds Disney things to pictures, until I realized you have to take the picture with the app. Doesn't Dawn look very festive and Disney-ish?
happy girls getting off the plane in Orlando...
Although it's busy, Orlando airport is beautiful.
So nice to see palm trees, even before we were outside!
We all noticed the signs around the airport for New Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom!
We saw this guy and knew we were where we needed to be--
--Magical Express, Disney's bus service for on-site guests to/from the airport to the resorts.
I don't know of a more exciting bus ride!
On the way to our resort, we dropped off other guests at Disney's Pop Century Resort.
The new (opened in 2012) Art of Animation resort looks awesome!
Almost there...





















1 comment:
FINALLY! I've been DYING to see these ;)
I'll probably spend all afternoon looking at them now.
Michele
Post a Comment