Lopshire Reunion 2013 was great fun!
Jeremy's generation of the cousins
We met at the Knights of Columbus building in Huntington, which was a really nice place.
Marti brought bubble wands for the kids--such fun!
Aunt Karen brought face painting supplies!
Eli, Kathryn, Charlie, and Caeden
There will be two more babies at next year's reunion!
Sylvia and Annah love baby Lucy.
I had the best time chatting and playing with Simon at lunch!
Karen did great work with the face paint!
Handsome Charlie. I mean, Captain America.
Charlie has a gift for art and painted Caeden's face. Sweet Sophia and Anthony waited patiently for their turn.
Iron Man!
The youngest generation of Lopshires!
Sheli had to work at the bakery during most of the reunion, so she made a cake for the family and brought it when she came later.
bubble wand baseball
Greg and Jodi--and some flowers...?
It's very difficult to get these brothers to be serious enough for a picture.
We were glad to get to see those who were able to make it for the reunion. I think it's safe to say a good time was had by all.



















No comments:
Post a Comment