Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Coffee with loved ones

While the girls are in String Project Summer Camp every morning this week, Caeden and I have a lot of time in town.  Yesterday morning, we spent several hours at Fusion Brew.  Caeden had an orange snow and I just had a regular brewed coffee with almond milk.  He was such a good boy and sat quietly and read while I did work!  I hope I conveyed to him what a blessing that was to me!

This afternoon, the kids and I spent as long as we could at Sam's Club.  I had a dentist appointment at 4:00, and didn't want to go home between.  I think it's going to be a long week with morning and afternoon activities in town.  Sometimes it's a bit of a challenge living 20 miles from "town."

This evening, Jeremy picked up Ashley and met me and the kids at McDonald's.  I took Annah, Sylvia, and Ashley, and we ate then went home.  

Jeremy took Sylvia on a date!  They ate at Wendy's and went shopping.  Jeremy bought Sylvia some BRIGHT new gym shoes for school.  They are ORANGE!  It was a very big deal to Sylvia that Jeremy spent time treasuring her.  He is such a great daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment