Monday, May 27, 2013

On a Rainy Monday

Aunt Erin and Uncle Travis gave Sylvia a fun gift for her birthday that she was able to redeem today--a pedicure!  Aunt Erin took Sylvia (and me) to Fort Wayne this morning for some fun.

First, we drove through at McD's and Sylvia got a chocolate chip frappe!

Then we picked up a cute new pair of flip-flops for Sylvia at WalMart, so she wouldn't mess up her fresh pedi.  I decided to join in the fun, hoping I will do better at keeping up with my pedis on my own this summer if I start with a good one.

Sylvia was very quiet during the massage and pampering, but seemed to enjoy it.





Thank you, Aunt Erin!  A perfect gift for our girly-girl!

I've always thought Sylvia has the cutest toes.  And, the polish she chose is so spring and summery and so HER.  

I got a fancy design.  It was cool to watch the guy paint it on so quickly and effortlessly.


When we got back to Gram's, Annah asked if I would give her a pedicure.  She didn't get all the washing, massaging, and extra pampering, but she was pleased with the outcome.

It was a rainy day, so no playing outside.  The kids helped Gram bake cookies this afternoon though--chocolate chocolate chip and peanut butter chocolate chip.


This evening we got to hang out and just visit for a while. 







 




I treasure this family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment