Monday, May 13, 2013

13 years and counting blessings

Today is our 13th wedding anniversary!  I went through an envelope of "throw away" photos from our wedding (the ones that we didn't put in the fancy album because the others were better) and scanned some of them to create this post. 
I never have the words I want, but I can honestly say I am beyond blessed to be married to Jeremy.  Not once have I regretted or wished I'd chosen otherwise.  I am deeply grateful every day that God designed us for each other and put us together.  I think marriage just keeps getting better and better, and I pray we have 13 more decades together!  ;)

“Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.  Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.” - Ruth 1:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment