Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Good Day


The kids found Play-Doh at Gram's this morning, but there was only one little container.  So, of course, Gram whipped up a homemade batch right away.  Sylvia helped.  They made lemon scented purple play dough!  Gram showed Sylvia how to knead it.


And all the kids played with play dough together!


For lunch, there was a fancy princess tea party in the gazebo!  (Caeden was the waiter/butler.)


Gram used her new Snow White tea set, which the kids absolutely loved!  And we used "fancy" crystal dishes for the fruit salad and sandwiches and cookies.  They sure felt special.


I was able to spend the afternoon at the hospital with Erin and the babies while Travis ran home and out for some errands.  Erin's girlfriends were visiting when I got to the hospital.  The boys are doing so very well, and are perfectly precious and beautiful!  I was able to help feed each one of them while there and enjoy their sweet newborn snuggles.  Several of the McEowen aunts and uncles visited in the evening, and then a large group of us enjoyed dinner together at Bob Evans.



No comments:

Post a Comment