We're home now! The trip went fairly uneventfully, despite going through quite a bit of road construction in various small towns. I feel much more confident about driving the 200 miles now, after having done it 3 1/2 times on my own this summer.
Mom wanted a new photo of her and Dad and the kids, so we tried this morning before we left. It was hard to find a spot that was lit by the sun, but where the sun wasn't making anyone squint...plus the task of getting all the kids to sit still and smile. But, I thought this one was pretty nice after a little cropping.

Since we were at it, I asked for some of me and the kids. We just tried for about a minute. You can tell by Annah's face there was a wasp flying around us, so we didn't try very long.

After we got home and got the car unloaded, I let the kids play outside. After a few minutes, I heard them screaming to each other..."Come here! Come here! Look at this! Get Mommy!!!!" I went running outside, and they had gone to check the garden and saw that the sunflowers bloomed while we were away. Talk about excited kids!!

We were so fortunate to have several trips to Indiana this summer. Now we attempt to get back to "normal" and get ready for school to start on Friday!
Mom wanted a new photo of her and Dad and the kids, so we tried this morning before we left. It was hard to find a spot that was lit by the sun, but where the sun wasn't making anyone squint...plus the task of getting all the kids to sit still and smile. But, I thought this one was pretty nice after a little cropping.

Since we were at it, I asked for some of me and the kids. We just tried for about a minute. You can tell by Annah's face there was a wasp flying around us, so we didn't try very long.

After we got home and got the car unloaded, I let the kids play outside. After a few minutes, I heard them screaming to each other..."Come here! Come here! Look at this! Get Mommy!!!!" I went running outside, and they had gone to check the garden and saw that the sunflowers bloomed while we were away. Talk about excited kids!!

We were so fortunate to have several trips to Indiana this summer. Now we attempt to get back to "normal" and get ready for school to start on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment