Since the girls only had half day of school today, I hadn't finished my to-do list by the time they got home. There were things that absolutely needed done, so I enlisted their help. The kitchen floor was high on the list of HAD to be done!!
Annah was happy to use the Super Broom and sweep the floor.

Scrubbing the floor by hand allows for more helpers to be involved...

Even Caeden joined in the scrubbing fun!

Seriously, they were super excited to be allowed to do this. I kept thinking I must be some kind of really mean mommy to make my kids scrub the floor by hand! But they really thought it was fun and a great privilege to get to help!
Annah was happy to use the Super Broom and sweep the floor.

Scrubbing the floor by hand allows for more helpers to be involved...

Even Caeden joined in the scrubbing fun!

Seriously, they were super excited to be allowed to do this. I kept thinking I must be some kind of really mean mommy to make my kids scrub the floor by hand! But they really thought it was fun and a great privilege to get to help!
No comments:
Post a Comment