Randomness coming up, so that you'll know we're still around over here...!
-Friday, Annah an early release from school, and we were invited for lunch and play at the Ramirez's house. The kids had such fun playing together, loved their huge yard and the fact that they could go in and out of the house without my freaking out that they would get too near the road or into something they shouldn't, and Dawn and I had just a dandy ol' time chatting. We accidentally stayed for 5 hours; I hope it wasn't over our welcome. What a super sweet family!
-Saturday I took the kids to Ace Hardware in Gibson City for Webkinz Day. Since G.C. is so small, the ACE store is kind of a hub of activity, I guess. Anyway, they made their event really nice, with games: a Treasure Hunt where the kids dug in the sand of a treasure chest and pulled out big plastic "gems" worth points, a cakewalk, a spin-the-wheel game with prizes and points, and a jelly bean guessing game. They had such fun and earned lots of points. I bought Caeden his first Webkinz, an elephant. And, each of them won a free Webkinz and a pack of Webkinz trading cards. They were SO excited!
-Jeremy has been working a lot of extra hours these past couple weeks, just for special work projects. I couldn't function on as little sleep as he does. It's amazing. And, we miss him. Hopefully, things will be slowing down soon...?? Maybe.
-Sylvia is enjoying gymnastics. She is scared, scared, scared of the high balance beam though! Last night, she was the only one in her class and got lots of individual attention, which was great for her. She was very brave in trying all the things Miss Elizabeth asked of her! Time for session two!
-Daddy went to the Kindergarten Parents' Meeting last night to learn important things about getting Sylvia ready for the fall. He learned that there are 28 students pre-registered and the school is in the process of interviewing for a 3rd kindergarten teacher who will probably follow the students through elementary school. Sylvie is suuuuuuper excited about the thoughts of kindergarten! Me, well, I won't go there right now!
-Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day! Thought I'd post a few of the layouts I've done recently, since I haven't done that in a while...
As always, click to see them larger!





1 comment:
Taryn, you've been busy! Great LO's Girlie! :)
Post a Comment