Friday, May 2, 2008

The Arte Y Pico Award


I’m so honored to have been awarded the Arte Y Pico Award by Robin!
This award is given to bloggers who share their creativity with the blogging world.

Here are the rules for awarding the Arte Y Pico:

1. Choose five blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community,
no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

I now award these five fabulous blogs with the Arte Y Pico award:

Nicole ~ Lumpy Page Designs

EsteeLynn ~ One Ginormous Adventure

Gina ~ There Goes My Life

Ally ~ Your Memories Canada

1 comment:

Estee said...

Awww!!! Thanks!! (((hugs)))

What are you up to tomorrow? You should stop by SB.com! I am in charge of an all-day challenge that has a $100.00 prize pack for the prize! YAY! I hope to see you!

Post a Comment