Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We're at Grandpa's!

The kids and I arrived at my parents' house this afternoon, and are here to stay for a few days! The kids jumped out of the car and ran to Gram & Grandpa with arms open wide waving and yelling excitedly. Gram made us lunch and had to leave for work shortly after we arrived, so we joined Grandpa in some outside work. He now has 3 small shovels, so each kid can use one.

2008May28Wednesday-(15)

The kids thought helping Grandpa a little bit with his mulching project was fun! (I don't remember it being so fun when I was a kid!)
2008May28Wednesday-(19)

Grandpa let Caeden help drive "Big Orange" to move some mulch. Caeden was one very excited little boy! He said, "I can drive Grandpa's Big Orange all by myself!"
2008May28Wednesday-(32)

Grandpa even showed him how to steer and even how to move the levers to scoop up some mulch and dump it!
2008May28Wednesday-(39)

Sylvia got her turn too, and was pretty good at steering!
2008May28Wednesday-(52)


2008May28Wednesday-(50)

Annah got to help too. She scooped and dumped up the sand pile to make it better for playing!
2008May28Wednesday-(69)


2008May28Wednesday-(73)

There are SO many new things to do at Grandpa & Grandma's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment